We're hiring a
As soon as possible
Reporting to Chief Scientific Officer
Inova Software accelerates partnering for the future of medicine. Our cloud-based solutions help life science companies manage their biopharma opportunities more efficiently. They find all their partnering information in one place, track their deals and alliances easily and report on their pipeline and activities in seconds. Over 130 life science companies—including 50% of the top 50 pharmaceutical companies and many midsize pharma and innovative biotechs—already use Inova. We are headquartered in Lyon, France, and have offices in New York City, Denver and Tokyo.
The Biopharma Scientist analyst is a transversal position, with the mission of ensuring that Inova’s, positioning, communication material, demo scenarios and product strategy make sense from a Biopharma/scientific perspective and are aligned Biopharma industry needs (client needs).
Through the engagement with the Sales, Customer Success, Marketing and Technology teams, the Biopharma Scientist will bring scientific expertise and understanding of the pharmaceutical industry to each of these functions and to relevant projects.
Today Inova provides the number one partnering platform for pharma companies to manage their opportunities, deals and collaborations more efficiently. They find all their partnering information in one place, track their deals and alliances easily and report on their pipeline and activities in seconds. Inova’s aim is to transform the partnering platform into the biopharma SaaS Enabled Marketplace. The ambition is to help the best science emerge, leading to more relevant partnerships.
- Support to the Marketing team
- Contribute to marketing strategy
- Edit strategic content (white paper, scientific articles.)
- Produce content
- Reviews Editorial strategies
- Review key commercial decks
- Help in the organization of Virtual partnering events: define topics, review categorization, define attendee vetting process, validate key messages, participate to event steering committee, promote event to key stakeholders
- Work closely with the Product Marketing manager regarding landscaping and product positioning
- Support to Customer Success
- Help design demo scenarios
- Train Customer Success Managers on messages and examples. Help them grow their biopharma knowledge
- Contribute to new offering packaging (ex: Nagoya…)
- Interacts regularly with CSMs getting /giving feedback on client pains and trends
- Support Commercial Operations
- Attend when needed Key Account meetings (Partnering Intelligence...)
- Train Key Account Managers on messages and examples (Nagoya...). Help them grow their biopharma knowledge
- Help build strategic plans for each Key account, including an analysis of the account’s pipeline, strategy, and main challenges
- Scientific support in preparation of Key account meetings
- Support to the Technology Operations AI project
- Contributes to the design and implementation of testing strategies of the AI tools in collaboration with the data analysts
- Contributes to the database expansion strategy
- Contributes on data categorization and indexation/tagging from the scientific perspective
- Elaborates and proposes service packages (tailored to client needs or in the context of a Virtual Partnering Event)
- Role in the team that will work on the project to design & develop the new client facing search engine, representing the end user
- Transversal management skills
- Ability to conceptualize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with ease
- Business acumen, analytical skills, and organizational skills
- Leadership skills and self-driven
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills in English. Ability in French is an asset
- Good knowledge of the Biopharmaceutical industry
- Scientific background (Pharmacist, medical degree, veterinarian, biologist, biochemist). Bachelor’s degree required, preferably with a MSc focused on Pharmaceutical sciences
- Previous experience of more than 3 years working in the biopharma industry or adjacent to the biopharma industry
Apply for this position
Please attach your resume and cover letter to this application.