Inova provides a cloud-based software and services for biopharma companies to better collaborate today as they develop the medicines of tomorrow. By using Inova our clients manage their partnerships more efficiently. Over 13 0 life science companies, including 50% of the top 50 pharmaceutical companies and many midsize pharma and innovative biotechs already use Inova.
We are looking for an innovative and digitally savvy Content Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing team to build our content marketing strategy and execution. In this role, you will develop the strategy and content that will expand our company’s digital presence, brand awareness and thought leadership while directly contributing to pipeline and revenue goals. You will work closely with the Sales and Customer Success Managers, supporting them with content and lead gen efforts as they develop their markets, and the Product Management team, communicating the features and benefits of Inova’s products.
- Define and develop an editorial strategy & calendar on social media, web site, blogs, events and newsletters
- Create assets used to power a wide range of initiatives including demand generation, product marketing, brand awareness, and thought leadership
- Develop Inova brand awareness and generate leads by exposing Inova’s products and expertise to members of biopharma community: prospects, influencers, partners…
- Support the CSMs/Sales/Product teams by producing materials and collaterals supporting the brand and products: web copy, emails, white papers, case studies, blog & social media posts, events, presentations, …
- Produce and manage content related to our online and offline community events
- Write copy to support SEO and digital advertising optimization
- Enrich our PR strategy with high value press releases
- Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, tone of voice and quality
- Measure and optimize the effectiveness of our content by developing reporting, KPIs, and metrics for each content channel
Desired skills and experience
- Master’s degree in sales / business administration or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years' progressive experience in content/inbound marketing, including at least 2 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology sector and/or in enterprise software marketing
- Excellent editorial quality, with capability to produce clear documents, of high textual quality, pleasant to read and convincing
- Have experience in developing and deploying strategic messaging plans
- Savvy with modern marketing & communication software: CRM, Marketing Automation, CMS, Social Networks and Media (LinkedIN and Twitter), Google Analytics, Google Adwords, etc.
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Ability to interact effectively with Sales, CSM and Product teams
- Mandatory English (native or bilingual)
- Self-starter, passionate and team-player with a positive attitude
We are a young & international company with 65 employees counting 20 different nationalities. We are headquartered in Lyon, France, with offices in New York and Tokyo. We're looking for people who like to collaborate and will share our values. We reward transparency, honesty and humility. We take pride in what we do and in our customers’ satisfaction. Happy customers make us happy. We’re changing the way an industry works and we’re doing it with innovative solutions and cutting-edge technologies. If this sounds like an environment you can thrive in, join our team!