We're hiring a
Customer Success Manager
As soon as possible
Reporting to Head of Customer Success US
Inova Software accelerates partnering for the future of medicine. Our cloud-based solutions help life science companies manage their biopharma opportunities more efficiently. They find all their partnering information in one place, track their deals and alliances easily and report on their pipeline and activities in seconds. Over 130 life science companies—including 50% of the top 50 pharmaceutical companies and many midsize pharma and innovative biotechs—already use Inova. We are headquartered in Lyon, France, and have offices in New York City, Denver and Tokyo.
We’re looking for a enthusiastic, customer-centric Customer Success Manager (CSM) who'll play a key role in ensuring the continued success of our rapidly-growing biotech customer base in the US. You will be responsible for post go-live activities of our small and medium-sized US customers--the main point of contact, a trusted advisor, and an expert in industry best practices. You’ll be the person our clients consult with to further improve their processes and to help them succeed in all respects with Inova.
Our Customer Success team is founded on the core tenet that customers who are successful will sustain and expand their business with us over time. Your job will be to bring this success to life for your accounts, taking a long-term approach to driving effective adoption of our software and ensuring that the customer has full buy-in to all of the products and services Inova has to offer.
At a high level, our biotech CSMs have several core responsibilities: Onboard new clients closed by the sales team; manage the account strategy to expand usage and ensure satisfaction (i.e. renewals); perform product demos to maximize application usage and portfolio size; and drive advocacy to lead your clients to tell the world they love Inova and its products.
More specifically, this means:
- Conduct online workshops and brainstorming sessions with clients to comprehensively understand and document their business processes and requirements.
- Update the Inova platform’s configuration based on workshop decisions.
- Monitor the client experience through Inova’s on-boarding process, removing roadblocks, and deploying Inova resources where needed.
- Build customer skills and usage of Inova features by ensuring key users complete Inova product training and learn best practices for business adoption; provide supplemental coaching to power users as required.
- Demonstrate the product to potential users in upsell and cross-sell scenarios
- Maintain relationships 'high and wide' within client organizations, including with key stakeholders and executive sponsors, in order to ensure compliance, facilitate closing new business opportunities, and ensure client renewal.
- Work closely with Inova’s product management team to develop new features that will improve Inova solutions and enhance client satisfaction.
- Share client insights with the marketing team to ensure that Inova’s positioning and communications are as effective as possible
- Collaborate with fellow members of the customer success organization and other teams help solve client issues
- Master’s degree in sales/business administration or 3 years’ Customer Success Management or equivalent work experience
- A passion and aptitude for technology and business transformation, in particular related to the successful adoption of CRM software
- Enterprise-level B2B Account Management and Client Relationship Management experience
- Proven experience with account planning & customer success plans
- Skilled at helping to effectively drive change across groups by engaging key stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, problem-solver, passionate, and a team-player, with a positive attitude, a good sense of humor, and a hunger to learn
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a dynamic environment with the flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and timelines
- Experience working in the life sciences and/or biopharma industry a definite plus
- Sales experience, in particular cross-selling and upselling experience
Apply for this position
Please attach your resume and cover letter to this application.