We're hiring a
Customer Success Manager
As soon as possible
We are seeking an awesome Customer Success Manager (CSM) to play a key role in ensuring the continued success of our rapidly growing customer base in EU.
You will be responsible for post go-live activities of midsize and big pharma companies with complex requirements. In this role, you will be the key point of contact for our EU customers. As a CSM, you will become a trusted advisor and an expert in industry best practices, someone clients trust to further improve their processes. You will not be responsible for negotiating pricing or renewals with your clients (this falls to the account manager), but instead will remain laser-focused on helping your clients succeed with Inova.
Our Customer Success team is founded on the core tenet that customers who are successful will sustain and expand their business with us over time. Your job will be to bring this success to life for your accounts, taking a long-term approach to driving effective adoption of our software and ensuring that the customer has full buy-in to all of the products and services Inova has to offer.
- Conduct on-site workshops and brainstorming sessions with clients to comprehensively understand and document their business processes and requirements.
- Update the Inova platform’s configuration based on workshop decisions.
- Understand your client’s strategic therapeutic areas and discuss them in the context of the platform.
- Monitor the client experience through Inova’s on-boarding process, removing roadblocks, and deploying Inova resources where needed.
- Build customer skills and usage of Inova features by ensuring key users complete Inova product training and learn best practices for business adoption training; provide supplemental coaching to power users as required.
- Provide product demonstrations to potential users in upsell and cross-sell scenarios
- Maintain relationships 'high and wide' within client organizations, including with key stakeholders and executive sponsors, in order to ensure compliance, facilitate closing new business opportunities, and ensure client renewal.
- Collaborate regularly with Inova teammates in Sales to maximize their opportunities to upsell, cross-sell, and execute a long-term account strategy.
- Work closely with Inova’s product management team to develop new features that will improve Inova solutions and enhance client satisfaction.
- Share your client insights with the marketing team to ensure that Inova’s positioning and communications are as effective as possible.
- Master’s degree in sales/business administration or 3 years equivalent work experience
- A passion and aptitude for technology and business transformation, in particular related to the adoption of CRM software
- Enterprise-level B2B Account Management and Client Relationship Management experience
- Proven experience with account planning & customer success plans
- Skilled at helping to effectively drive change across groups by engaging key stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter, passionate, and a team-player, with a positive attitude and a hunger to learn
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with the flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and timelines
- Willingness to travel regularly (approx. 30% of work time)
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Experience working in the life sciences and/or biopharma industry a definite plus
- Sales experience, in particular cross selling and upselling experience
Apply for this position
Please attach your resume and cover letter to this application.