Position: Customer Success Manager based in our NYC Office
Location: NYC Office
Reporting to: Customer Success Director Pharma
Start Date: As soon as possible
Inova provides a cloud-based software and services for biopharma companies to better collaborate today as they develop the medicines of tomorrow. By using Inova our clients manage their partnerships more efficiently. Over 120 life science companies, including 50% of the top 50 pharmaceutical companies and many midsize pharma and innovative biotechs already use Inova.
We are looking for a talented Customer Success Manager to play a key role in ensuring the continued success of our rapidly growing customer base in the US. The clients you will be responsible for are midsize and big pharma companies with complex requirements. In this role, you will be the key point of contact for our US customers acting as a trusted advisor, driving adoption of our solutions and ensuring they realize maximum value from their investment while cultivating a successful long-term partnership.
Our Customer Success team is founded on the core tenet that customers who are successful will sustain and expand their business with us over time. As a Customer Success Manager your job is to make this success come to life for your assigned accounts by taking a long-term approach to driving the effective adoption of our products and ensuring the customer has full buy-in to the value created over time.
- Perfectly understand the client business processes by performing onsite workshops & brainstorming sessions
- As an Inova CSM, you’ll become an expert in industry best practices and someone our clients trust to further improve their processes
- Ensure customers’ success by monitoring their experience through the on-boarding process, removing roadblocks and coordinating Inova resources where needed
- Fine tune the Inova platform configuration from the workshop decisions
- Build customer skills and usage of Inova features, by ensuring key customer employees complete Inova training on our products and on best practices for business adoption, and by providing supplemental coaching to power users when needed
- Maintain relationships ‘high and wide’ within the customer’s organization, including key stakeholders and executive sponsors, to ensure compliance, facilitate closing new business opportunities and ensuring client renewal
- Collaborate regularly with counterparts in Sales to maximize their ability to upsell, cross-sell and drive a long-term account strategy.
- Work closely with product management to develop new features that will improve Inova’s solutions and enhance your clients’ satisfaction
Desired skills and experience
- Master’s degree in sales / business administration or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- Enterprise level B2B Account Management and Client Relationship Management experience
- A passion and aptitude for technology and business transformation (savvy with CRM software)
- Experience working in the life sciences and/or biopharma industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Cross sell / Upsell experience
- Hunger for continued learning
- Proven experience with account planning & customer success plans
- Skilled at Project Management within large organizations, helping to effectively drive change across groups by engaging key stakeholders
- Self-starter, passionate and team-player with a positive attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and timelines
- 30% estimated travel
We are a young & international company with 65 employees counting 20 different nationalities. We are headquartered in Lyon, France, and also operate offices in New York and Tokyo. We’re looking for people who like to collaborate and will share our values. We reward transparency, honesty and humility. We take pride in what we do and in our customers’ satisfaction. Happy customers make us happy. We’re changing the way an industry works and we’re doing it with innovative solutions and cutting-edge technologies. If this sounds like an environment you can thrive in, join our team!
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please submit your resume and a cover letter.