Position: Customer Success Manager (internship)
Location: Lyon, France
Reporting to: Head of Customer Success
Start Date: as soon as possible (ideally January 2018)
Inova provides a cloud-based software and services for biopharma companies to better collaborate today as they develop the medicines of tomorrow. By using Inova our clients manage their partnerships more efficiently. Inova is the #1 biopharma CRM for partnerships. Over 100 life science companies, including 50% of the top 50 pharmaceutical companies and many midsize pharma and innovative biotechs already use Inova.
What you will do:
As a Customer Success Manager Intern, you’ll be supporting an experienced Customer Success Manager to manage the customer onboarding process by performing:
- Onsite workshops/brainstorming to further understand the client business processes and fine tune the client configuration.
- Preparing and performing training to ensure our clients knows how to leverage the value of the Inova application
- Configure the Inova application from the workshop decisions
- Collaborate with sales to transform web leads into new clients by demonstrating the Inova application
- Collaborate with sales to answers to request for proposal (RFP)
- Collaborate with product management to contribute to improve the Inova solutions
- Collaborate with marketing to provide business feedback to improve our website
The Customer Success Management department is dedicated to ensuring that Inova’s clients are delighted with the solutions we propose. We want them to be thrilled about using Inova. We don’t only provide them with a CRM, but with a solution that makes their day to day business life easier. By supporting an experienced Customer Success Manager, the Intern will contribute in many ways to achieve these goals.
Desired skills and experience
- Master’s degree in sales / business administration
- Fluent English, preferably native English speaker
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with all kinds of audience, customer oriented, exceptional communication skills and presentation
- Savvy with CRM software (Salesforce)
- Strong project management and analytical skills, good organizational and priority management capacity,
- Self-starter, passionate and team-player with a positive attitude
We are a young & international company with 50 employees counting 15 different nationalities. We are headquartered in Lyon, France, and also operate offices in New York and Tokyo. We’re looking for people who like to collaborate and will share our values We reward transparency, honesty and humility. We take pride in what we do and in our customers’ satisfaction. Happy customers make us happy. We’re changing the way an industry works and we’re doing it with innovative solutions and cutting-edge technologies. If this sounds like an environment you can thrive in, join our team!