We're hiring a
Customer Success Manager – Key Accounts (EMEA)
As soon as possible
Reporting to VP Global Customer Success
Inova Software accelerates partnering for the future of medicine. Our cloud-based solutions help life science companies manage their biopharma opportunities more efficiently. They find all their partnering information in one place, track their deals and alliances easily and report on their pipeline and activities in seconds. Over 130 life science companies—including 50% of the top 50 pharmaceutical companies and many midsize pharma and innovative biotechs—already use Inova. We are headquartered in Lyon, France, and have offices in New York City, Denver and Tokyo.
We’re looking for a dynamic, customer-centric Customer Success Manager (CSM) who'll play a key role in ensuring the continued success of our rapidly-growing strategic customer base. You will be responsible for post go-live activities of our large Pharma customers—the main point of contact, a trusted advisor, and an expert in industry best practices. You’ll be the person our clients consult with to further improve their processes, manage change, and realize the benefits of using our solutions. You’ll work hand-in-hand with the key account managers responsible for negotiating pricing and renewals, developing and executing account plans for upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
Our Customer Success team is founded on the core tenet that customers who are successful will sustain and expand their business with us over time. Your job will be to bring this success to life for your accounts, taking a long-term approach to driving effective adoption of our software and ensuring that the customer has full buy-in to all of the products and services Inova has to offer.
- Build customer skills and usage of Inova features by ensuring key users complete Inova product training and learn best practices for business adoption training; provide supplemental coaching to power users.
- Conduct on-site/online workshops and brainstorming sessions with clients to comprehensively understand and document their business processes and requirements to efficiently drive change.
- Update the Inova platform’s configuration based on workshop decisions.
- Monitor the client experience through Inova’s on-boarding process, removing roadblocks, and deploying Inova resources where needed.
- Provide product demonstrations to potential users in upsell and cross-sell scenarios.
- Understand your client’s strategic therapeutic areas and discuss them in the context of the platform.
- Maintain relationships 'high and wide' within client organizations, including with key stakeholders and executive sponsors, in order to ensure compliance, facilitate closing new business opportunities, and ensure client renewal.
- Collaborate regularly with Inova teammates in Sales to maximize their opportunities to upsell, cross-sell, and execute a long-term account strategy.
- Work closely with Inova’s product management team to develop new features that will improve Inova solutions and enhance client satisfaction.
- Share your client insights with the marketing team to ensure that Inova’s positioning and communications are as effective as possible.
- Master’s degree in sales/business administration with a minimum of 5 years’ CSM / Consultant or equivalent work experience in biopharma or an adjacent industry,
- A passion and aptitude for technology and business transformation, in particular related to the adoption of CRM software
- Enterprise-level B2B Account Management and Client Relationship Management experience
- Proven experience with account planning & customer success plans
- Skilled at helping to effectively drive change across groups by engaging key stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; detail-oriented
- Self-starter, passionate, and a team-player, with a positive attitude and a hunger to learn
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with the flexibility to adjust to changing priorities
- Willingness to travel regularly (approx. 20% of work time)
Apply for this position
Please attach your resume and cover letter to this application.