Position: Customer Success Manager
Location: Lyon, France
Reporting to: Head of Customer Success
Start Date: As soon as possible
Inova provides Cloud-based software and services for biopharma companies to better collaborate today as they develop the medicines of tomorrow. By using Inova our clients manage their partnerships more efficiently. Inova is the #1 biopharma CRM for partnerships. Over 100 life science companies, including 50% of the top 50 pharmaceutical companies, many midsize pharma, and innovative biotech already use Inova.
We are looking for an awesome Customer Success Manager to play a key role in ensuring the continued success of our customer base in the USA . The clients you will be responsible for are midsize and big pharma companies with complex requirements. In this role, you will be the key point of contact for our European customers, acting as a trusted advisor, driving adoption of our solutions and ensuring they realize maximum value from their investment while cultivating a successful long-term partnership. As a consequence, you’ll become THE expert in industry best practices our clients will trust to further improve their processes.
Our Customer Success team is founded on the core tenet that customers who are successful will sustain and expand their business with us over time. As a Customer Success Manager your job is to make this success come to life for your assigned accounts by taking a long-term approach to driving the effective adoption of our products and ensuring the customer has full buy-in to the value created over time.
- Perfectly understand the client business processes by performing onsite workshop brainstorming sessions,
- Fine tune the Inova platform configuration from the workshop decisions,
- Ensure customers’ success by monitoring their experience through the on-boarding process, removing roadblocks and coordinating Inova resources where needed,
- Build customer skills and usage of Inova features, by ensuring key customer employees complete Inova training on our products and best practices, and by providing additional coaching to power users when needed,
- Maintain relationships “high and wide” within the customer’s organization, including key stakeholders and executive sponsors, to ensure compliance, facilitate closing new business opportunities and ensuring client renewal,
- Collaborate regularly with counterparts in Sales to maximize their ability to upsell, cross-sell and drive a long-term account strategy,
- Work closely with product management to suggest new features to be developed to improve Inova’s solutions and enhance your clients’ satisfaction.
Desired skills and experience:
- Master’s degree in sales / business administration or equivalent, 3+ years relevant work experience in a similar role,
- Enterprise level B2B Account Management and Client Relationship Management experience
- A passion and aptitude for technology and business transformation (savvy with CRM software)
- Experience in the life sciences and/or biopharma industry would be a plus,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English as well as in French,
- Skilled at Project Management within large organizations, helping to effectively drive change across groups by engaging key stakeholders, Cross sell / Upsell experience would be appreciated,
- Self-starter, passionate and team-player with a positive attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and timelines
- 30% estimated travel
We are a young, international company with 50 employees counting 15 different nationalities. We are headquartered in Lyon, France, and operate offices in New York and Tokyo. We are looking for people who like to collaborate and will share our values. We reward transparency, honesty, and humility. We take pride in what we do, and happy customers make us happy. We’re changing the way an industry works and we are doing it with innovative solutions and cutting-edge technologies. If this sounds like an environment you can thrive in, join our team!