The Customer Support Associate (CSA) will be the main interface of the US based clients in maintenance mode (post go-live) but will also support Customer Success Managers during the implementation phase. A successful candidate will need a combination of troubleshooting, technical, and communication skills, as well as the ability to handle a mix of disparate tasks. The CSA will contribute to the continual product improvement and quality of the Inova service offering, by prioritizing and providing customer feedbacks to internal stakeholders. He/She will contribute to continuous improvement of our support process in interaction with the Inova Customer Success Managers and Product Managers.
- With the support of the Customer Success Managers, qualify and prioritize client feedbacks (bugs, improvement requests, etc.)
- Liaise with other Inova departments to resolve any remaining issues
- Ensure customer assistance requests are dealt with in a timely manner and in line with SLA’s
- Always keep our clients informed of the progress of their request
- Maintain & develop a good understanding of the product / Contribute to the validation of new functionalities
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the customer’s context
- Contribute to the internal compliance of support process (included but not limited to Zendesk, Jira, interaction with internal stakeholders, etc.)
- Coordinate with regional support colleagues.
- Experience working in application support or end-user assistance.
- Experience contributing to a multi-disciplined team
- A broad knowledge of Information Systems such as CRM, Support systems such as Zendesk/Jira
- Technical expertise and ability to acquire knowledge of new products
- A passion for customer success and customer happiness