Inova provides a cloud-based software and services for biopharma companies to better collaborate today as they develop the medicines of tomorrow. By using Inova our clients manage their partnerships more efficiently. Over 120 life science companies, including 50% of the top 50 pharmaceutical companies and many midsize pharma and innovative biotechs already use Inova.
In the process of scaling our data-centric service activity, we are looking for a skilled yet versatile data scientist to join our growing Technology team, directly reporting to the CTO. In this role, you will help building the core stack of tools and solutions to help handle bio-pharma and life-science related data sets and streams in order to provide intelligence and other data related custom services. You will work in relationship with software and devops engineers and have the opportunity to influence the technology roadmap and product design towards creating more data-related value for our customers.
- Understand Inova’s core business key assets and data flows
- Explore and assess the data sets in order to define matching and enrichment strategies, as well as new use cases
- Modelling, prototyping and validation of ML or other algorithms
- Participate in defining architecture, product and infrastructure for data related services
Desired skills and experience
- Computer science degree (masters or equivalent)
- Mastering of state-of-the-art text processing methods/algorithms
- Knowlege of data processing tools and databases
- Sensitivity to performance and optimization
- Open minded
- Pro-active, autonomous
We are a young & international company with 65 employees counting 20 different nationalities. We are headquartered in Lyon, France, with offices in New York and Tokyo. We're looking for people who like to collaborate and will share our values. We reward transparency, honesty and humility. We take pride in what we do and in our customers’ satisfaction. Happy customers make us happy. We’re changing the way an industry works and we’re doing it with innovative solutions and cutting-edge technologies. If this sounds like an environment you can thrive in, join our team!
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please submit your resume and a cover letter.