We're hiring a
Devops Engineer (W/M)
As soon as possible
Inova provides a cloud-based software and services for biopharma companies to better collaborate today as they develop the medicines of tomorrow. By using Inova our clients manage their partnerships more efficiently. Over 120 life science companies, including 50% of the top 50 pharmaceutical companies and many midsize pharma and innovative biotechs already use Inova.
We are a young & international company with 65 employees counting 20 different nationalities. We are headquartered in Lyon, France, with offices in New York and Tokyo. We're looking for people who like to collaborate and will share our values. We reward transparency, honesty and humility. We take pride in what we do and in our customers’ satisfaction. Happy customers make us happy. We’re changing the way an industry works and we’re doing it with innovative solutions and cutting-edge technologies. If this sounds like an environment you can thrive in, join our team!
As a member of the Ops team, the DevOps engineer forms part of the Ops Network and is in charge of the deployments, changes, deliveries and issues on the Inova Cloud Infrastructure as well as managing the internal infrastructure for DEV and QA teams.
He contributes to industrialize, automate and optimize daily operations and works closely with the DevOps architects to implement necessary changes on the infrastructure.
- Operate Inova Cloud infrastructure, systems, services and applications
- Industrialize, automate and optimize daily operations
- Help define and produce operation procedures attached to the production of our SAAS applications
- Help setting up tools and methods to control and measure our SAAS solution performance (KPIs)
- Help improving software architecture and align solutions and production chain with the technology strategy
- Participate into Infrastructure projects working closely with the DevOps architects
- IT/Computer science degree
- Experience in operating on existing SAAS/Cloud infrastructure
- Experience in virtualization, container frameworks, configuration management, orchestration and the classic DevOps stack in general (VMWare, Docker, Ansible, Puppet, Kubernetes, Terraform etc. or similar)
- Knowledge of Java application servers (WildFly, JBoss, Tomcat)
- Knowledge of authentication principles (OAuth 2, OpenIDC)
- Knowledge of at least one programming or scripting language
- Knowledge of at least one monitoring and/or alerting system (Nagios, Centreon, Prometheus, ELK)
- Knowledge of build/integration systems (GitLab, Jenkins, SonarQube, Maven) and Git
- Experience in operating on public (AWS, Azure, GCP), hybrid and/or private clouds
- Knowledge of network engineering, storage and databases, ideally experiences in security matters (IDS/IPS, encryption at rest, key management)
- Excellent communication skills, leadership, pro-active, team player, open-minded, adaptable
Apply for this position
Please attach your resume and cover letter to this application.