Thursday March 19th, 2015 at 11 am New York/ 4 pm Paris
A new and improved BIO One-on-One™ partnering system is coming for BIO 2015! Join this webinar, co-hosted by INOVA and BIO, to get your sneak peek at the new One-on-One™ and its brand-new companion product, One-on-One Plus™.
INOVA and BIO have teamed up to create a next-generation partnering system that will dramatically increase your ROI at the BIO International Convention and across all BIO partnering events. Why now? Because the world is facing complex challenges. Strong partnerships are essential to developing world-impacting solutions and negotiating successful deals. This is especially true in the life sciences industry, where companies source over 50% of their molecules externally. Companies need the right tools and methods to create and build those partnerships. We’ll walk you through 5 system improvements and more:
- COLLABORATION: Collaborate within your company to determine whom to meet with, what to say at the meeting and which meetings to advance to the next stage.
- SCHEDULING: Newly optimized scheduling algorithms will optimize your scheduled meeting times and the walking distance to your meetings.
- ENHANCED SEARCH: Utilize Thomson Reuters Cortellis disease, target and technology ontologies to search with pinpoint accuracy. Save searches and distribute to your team, and never forget a search via auto-remember of your last 20 searches.
- ROBUST CALENDAR: See programming and your partnering calendar side by side, making it easy make your best overall Convention schedule. Upload your schedule into Outlook and receive scheduled, rescheduled and canceled meetings as Outlook meeting requests.
- USABILITY: Spend less time learning and using the system and more time doing your job. Login via ‘remember me’, accept/decline requests from email, show pictures/videos/presentations in company profiles, advanced meeting center filtering, undecline/uncancel, and many more features minimize your time in the system while maximizing your output.