We're hiring a
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
As soon as possible
Reporting to Chief Of Staff
Inova Software accelerates partnering for the future of medicine. Our cloud-based solutions help life science companies manage their biopharma opportunities more efficiently. They find all their partnering information in one place, track their deals and alliances easily and report on their pipeline and activities in seconds. Over 130 life science companies—including 50% of the top 50 pharmaceutical companies and many midsize pharma and innovative biotechs—already use Inova. We are headquartered in Lyon, France, and have offices in New York City, Denver and Tokyo.
Inova Software accelerates partnering for the future of medicine. Inova’s cloud-based solutions help life science companies manage their biopharma opportunities more efficiently. With headquarters in Lyon, France, and offices in New York City and Tokyo, Inova operates in an international scope and mindset.
Supported by the PE firm NextStage AM, Inova targets an ambitious growth strategy that the FP&A Manager will help to achieve and secure.
Member of the Finance team and based in Lyon, the FP&A Manager is one of the leaders of the finance operations and is a key contributor to the implementation of Inova’s financial reporting strategy and business analytics. It includes:
- Development of a strong financial and business reporting (key SaaS indicators)
- P&L & cash modeling. Budget, reforecast, Business Plan
- Close work with other departments (Sales, R&D, Marketing, HR…) to help them achieve analytical vision and build strong and relevant KPI’s reporting,
- Assist in Inova’s external growth strategy by leading M&A targets analysis and financial due diligences
- The Management Controller works closely with the French financial manager, the Chief Of Staff, the accountants and a network of finance service providers.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum or equivalent in Finance, with minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role or in a Transaction Services team
- Preferred: Knowledge and experience in developing the finance and reporting infrastructure and systems to scale a SaaS business
- Good oral and written communication skills in French and English,
- Excellent consultative and listening skills. Demonstrated collaborative and leadership skills: Rigor, autonomy, listening, sense of responsibility, practice of a high level of confidentiality
Apply for this position
Please attach your resume and cover letter to this application.