We're hiring a
Head of Content
As soon as possible
Reporting to Chief Marketing Officer
Inova accelerates partnering for the future of medicine. Our cloud-based solutions help life science companies manage their biopharma opportunities more efficiently. They find all their partnering information in one place, track their deals and alliances easily and report on their pipeline and activities in seconds.
We also have strategic partnerships that make data from the 20 biggest biopharma events available in Inova, providing our users with always up-to-date company and contact information.
Over 150 life science companies, including 50% of the top 50 pharmaceutical companies and many midsize pharma and innovative biotechs already use Inova.
We are headquartered in Lyon, France, and also operate offices in Denver, New York and Tokyo. We are a young & international company with 95+ employees counting over 30 different nationalities.
We are always looking for people who seek collaboration and share our values of care, commitment and diversity. We take pride in what we do and in our customers’ satisfaction. Happy customers make us happy. We’re changing the way an industry works and we’re doing it with innovative solutions and cutting-edge technologies.
Inova is looking for an experienced Content leader with knowledge of the Biopharmaceutical industry and passionate about compelling storytelling & thought leadership to help us create and maximize the use of impactful, high-quality content across channels and audiences.
As the Head of Content you will define Inova’s content strategy and manage all our global content helping us drive brand awareness, affinity, and conversion through the strategic use of content, together with a team of marketing content managers and former journalists-freelancers. The successful candidate is an exceptional writer and content strategist with a knack for breaking down complex topics into compelling, digestible narratives.
The Head of Content will lead a team of 3 content marketers. She/he will report to the Chief Marketing Officer. The role is based in Lyon, France and will include limited travel.
- Understand Inova's business, its customers and their challenges
- Work with the sales and success teams, product marketing, and others who are regularly in touch with our customers to identify the key trends, themes and content opportunities that support product and sales goals
- Guide the content strategy and editorial calendar to align with Inova’s strategy and sales goals while building brand awareness
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to discern insights and develop effective messaging that achieves business priorities
- Manage content managers, writers, partners and customers in the creation of content and oversee the use of content budgets to achieve goals
- Plan, write, manage, edit, a wide variety of content including best practices and how-to pieces, whitepapers, webinars, website content, blog posts, guides, scripts, ghostwritten articles and more
- Collaborate closely with demand generation to develop a content distribution strategy for all channels of content including online, social media, email, video, and direct mail
- Measure and report on content performance; optimize based on results
- Help develop standards, processes, and tools to drive greater efficiencies in how we work and operate as a cross-functional team
- Stay on top of content marketing trends and bring new ideas for us to explore and test
- Good knowledge of the Biopharmaceutical industry
- Scientific background (Pharmacist, medical degree, veterinarian, biologist, biochemist). Bachelor’s degree required, preferably with a MSc focused on Pharmaceutical sciences
- Previous experience of more than 4 years working in the biopharma industry or adjacent to the biopharma industry
- Minimum 7-10 years' experience in B2B content marketing
- Expertise in creating compelling thought leadership content
- Strong portfolio of published work that demonstrates exceptional writing skills and ability to translate complex topics into simple, digestible content
- A thinker and a doer mindset—excited about driving strategy while simultaneously rolling up your sleeves to write and edit content in a variety of formats
- A collaborative mindset and track record of managing cross-functional teams to drive strong execution
- Native or bilingual English
Apply for this position
Please attach your resume and cover letter to this application.