Inova Software Accelerates its Development in the Cloud and Internationally
Inova Software has closed a promising 2015 that included increased international development, significant growth in its SaaS solutions and new contracts with major players in the life sciences industry. For 2016, Inova Software has ambitious goals that rely on continuous innovation, a strong international culture and a dynamic recruitment policy.
Founded in 2001, Inova Software provides SaaS CRM software designed for pharmaceutical and biotech companies. Inova Software is the top software developer in this global market and counts among its clients AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bayer, Merck, Pierre Fabre, Roche, Sanofi and Takeda.
Strengthened by its leading position in this niche market, Inova Software completed its fiscal year 2015 with:
- A 55% growth of its cloud solutions in the life sciences sector
- A turnover of 4.2 million euros of which 80% was international: 45% in the USA, 33% in Europe, 20% in France and 2% in the rest of the world
- 20 new clients signed in 2015, including: 2 Top 10 American pharmaceutical companies, the Swiss laboratory Ferring, the Léon Bérard Research Center, the French laboratory Expanscience and many biotech companies like Innate Pharma, Fortress, New Link Genetics , Chimerix and Precision
- 6 new employees recruited in Lyon and New York, bringing the workforce to 46 people
"We are reaping the benefits of the strategy initiated 2 years ago: moving from a perpetual license sales model to SaaS, while also strengthening our specialization in the life sciences sector. With this momentum, our outlook for 2016 is solid with a 15% growth in turnover and a 50% increase in our SaaS offering," said Gilles Toulemonde, CEO and co-founder of Inova Software.
At the heart of Inova’s strategy: innovation, international culture and recruitment
To support its development, Inova Software relies on:
- A strong international culture: 15 nationalities are represented within the company , including German, Brazilian, American, Nepalese, Portuguese, Ukrainian, Venezuelan, Vietnamese
- An innovation strategy based on technological choices such as NoSQL architecture, the Google technology AngularJS, and an agile development method
- A dynamic HR policy that includes the recruitment of five new employees in 2016 (R&D, developers, quality assurance and product managers), development opportunities and internal mobility between France and the United States
This article originally appeared on cloudmagazine.fr and has been translated from French. To view the original article visit here.
A few weeks ago, we launched our 7 Best Practices for Building a Successful Alliance Management Func...Read more
It wasn’t that long ago that the pharma giants were fierce competitors. Back then, conversations a...Read more