It’s the moment you’ve been waiting for – registration is now open for Inova’s 2017 User Group Meeting.
This year’s UGM will take place on April 26th – April 27th in New York City, just minutes away from Times Square. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to meet fellow Inova users, learn tips and tricks, and cut loose in NYC. To get a sneak peek at the fun we’ve planned, check out the agenda below.
- Discover the future of partnering in the life sciences from Gilles Toulemonde, CEO at Inova
- Learn the story of “Lost in Translation: Eli Lilly’s Journey from Legacy Systems to Inova” as told by Timothy Noblitt, Business Development Director, and Kristi Huntington, External Innovation & Due Diligence Director at Eli Lilly and Company
- Hear Alyson Joyce, Performance & Organisation Manager at Servier, discuss introducing Inova to the partnering process in a mid-size pharma
- Be the first to know what’s coming up on Inova’s roadmap, presented by Sabrina Buquoy, Head of Marketing at Inova
- Master reporting with these best practices from Vincent Deshors, Customer Success Manager at Inova
- Wondering how to get the most out of Inova’s solution? Sebastien Buffier, Head of Customer Success at Inova, will give you his best tips and tricks
- Relax after a busy day by taking a stroll on the High Line, New York’s most original park
- Get to know your fellow Inova users during cocktails and dinner in New York’s most happening neighborhood, the Meatpacking District
- Find out how others ensure compliance in a panel discussion featuring:
- Vikram Dutt, Manager, Business Performance & Operations at EMD Serono
- Steven Bull, Director, Portfolio Strategy and Management at Recordati
- Arnaud Perrin, IT Project Manager at UCB
- Cornelius Kurz, Business Development and Licensing – Manager Operations at Bayer
- Discover how Sunita Malhotra, Search and Evaluation Senior Manager at AbbVie, got her team up and running with Inova
- Influence Inova’s roadmap by giving your input on future development
- Discuss how you handle partnering at JP Morgan in a round table discussion led by Sougato Das, Director of Partnering at BIO
- Learn about BIO’s new solutions for JP Morgan 2018 from Sougato Das, Director of Partnering at BIO
- Cross your fingers! We’re holding a drawing, one attendee will walk away with an exclusive prize
Reserve your place by registering today.
Wondering where to stay?
Nearby hotels include: