Inova provides a cloud-based software and services for biopharma companies to better collaborate today as they develop the medicines of tomorrow. By using Inova our clients manage their partnerships more efficiently. Over 120 life science companies, including 50% of the top 50 pharmaceutical companies and many midsize pharma and innovative biotechs already use Inova.
As a member of the Technology team, the java or full stack developer, framework develops software, software components or framework components as part of the Technology team’s responsibility to provide such components to the product. He contributes to the R&D effort in the scope of data related topics and may be involved in designing algorithms, prototyping data processing software or components.
He works in close relationship and under the supervision of the Lead Developer, Framework as far as framework development is concerned. He is an experienced developer, so he interacts with software architects and is able to influence technical decisions when appropriate. As a member of the Technology team, he contributes to the technology roadmap and vision.
- Develops frameworks, shared components
- Contributes to the Quality Gate process and performs testing, develops test scripts/tools in relationship with the Quality Analyst when needed
- Develops POCs, prototypes for the Data R&D projects
- Provides technical support on the developed components
- Minimum 3 years' progressive experience,
- Computer science degree (masters or equivalent)
- Experienced developer with good experience in Java/J2EE and optionally front-end development (full stack)
- Knowledge of data processing principles/algorithms (ML, BI, graph, …) appreciated
- Sensitivity to performance and optimization
- Open minded
- Pro-active, autonomous