Partnering is coming to bioLIVE, a CPhI event
UBM, organizer of CPhI Worldwide, and Inova are proud to announce that they are teaming up to bring partnering to bioLIVE, a brand new CPhI co-located event dedicated to the biotech community.
You will be happy to recognize the same partnering platform you are used to for the BIO International Convention. As Inova is the provider of the BIO One-on-One partnering platform, we are making this same solution available for bioLIVE to provide attendees with an advanced networking experience.
What is bioLIVE?
- bioLIVE is a separate event running alongside CPhI Worldwide and focuses on large molecule biopharma, specifically manufacturing and processing.
- The event acts as a global hub for both upstream and downstream processing and manufacturing, connecting biotechs, big pharma and service providers, including CDMOs and CROs, from early stage development to commercial manufacturing and regulatory services.
- Attendees will include the entire industry from biogeneric and bioinnovator audiences through to manufacturing and laboratory specialists.
What is partnering at bioLIVE powered by Inova?
- Partnering will be available at this new conference, just like you are used to at the BIO International Convention and other BIO conferences.
- You will enjoy the same benefits you are used to: powerful search to find the biopharma companies you want to meet with and efficient scheduling for your meetings.
- There will be dedicated meeting spaces for your partnering meetings.
To learn more about Inova’s partnering platform please contact us.
It wasn’t that long ago that the pharma giants were fierce competitors. Back then, conversations a...Read more
The world needs to reduce its greenhouse gas emissions by at least 50%. While we all have ideas abou...Read more