The BPPS are being provided to Business Concerns by Inova Software SA (INOVA), a French public limited company, registered in LYON trade register under number 434 448 866, headquartered at 50, cours de la République, Immeuble les Gémeaux 2, 69100 VILLEURBANNE (France). Hereinafter referred to collectively as “we,” “our,” or “us.”
The BPPS are provided to Business Concerns, and accepted thereby, through any natural person using our BPPS by means of an account the person created. Hereinafter referred to as the “User” or “you.”
Business Concern – A business or legal entity engaged in the use of BPPS through a natural person (User).
Personal Data (PD): any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Data: any electronic data and information submitted by or for the User to the platform and reasonably required to operate the Products and Services or collected by or for the User using the Products.
Business Partnering Products and Services (BPPS): Software and Websites of INOVA: Inova Event, www.inova-software.com.
I.2. Data Processing
BPPS are published by INOVA.
INOVA can be contacted:
- by e-mail at : email@example.com;
- by regular mail at: Inova Software, 50 Cours de la République, Les Gémeaux 2, 69100, VILLEURBANNE, FRANCE
- by phone at : +33 478 27 9502
Head of publication : Mr. Gilles Toulemonde
Data is hosted by our hosting partner:
Interoute Managed Services is a Swiss limited liability company, registered in GENEVA trade register under number CHE-106.841.122, headquartered at 2 Chemin de l'Epinglier, Meyrin, Geneva, CH-1217 (Switzerland).
Interoute can be contacted:
- by e-mail at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- by regular mail at :
Interoute Managed Services Sàrl
Chemin de l'Epinglier 2
- by phone at : +41 22 783 6300/6
I.3. Data Collection
We may collect information through your use of our BPPS and in off-line communications, in online forms, during sales interactions, or at other events.
As a user, you may visit our websites while remaining anonymous and without the need to reveal any Personal Data (PD).
However, certain portions of websites, including BPPS, may require providing PD and Data. We will use this PD to contact you with information that is relevant to the reasons for which it was submitted.
Collected Data can be:
BPPS User Profile: Company description; Therapeutic areas of interest; Financials; Contact Information; Company Assets; Company Services; Company Market Products; Company Management; and, any Content you upload into your BPPS User Profile. BPPS Network Interactions: A User’s interactions within BPPS such as, but not limited to, scheduling preferences, searches, accepted meetings, rejected meetings, messages, notes and tasks.
- Data we collect automatically: When you interact with Inova through the Services, we receive and store certain information such as an IP address and your activities within the Services. The Services may store and use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Site.
- Info through other Services: Inova have worked with certain third-party social media providers to offer you their social networking services through our BPPS. For example, you can use third-party social networking services, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and others to share information about your experience using our BPPS with your friends and followers on those social networking services. These social networking services may be able to collect information about you. These third-party social networking services also may notify your friends that you are a user of our BPPS or about your use of our BPPS, in accordance with applicable law and their own privacy policies. If you choose to access or make use of third-party social networking services, we may receive information about you that you have made available to those social networking services, including information about your contacts on those social networking services.
- Third party web analytics tools (Google Analytics): Inova may use third party web site analytic tools such as Google Analytics on our website that employ cookies to collect certain information concerning your use of our Services. However, you can disable cookies by changing your browser settings. Further information about the procedure to follow to disable cookies can be found on your Internet browser provider's website via your help screen.
I.4. Use and Share of your Information
By accepting this Privacy Statement, you agree with sharing PD and Data registered on BPPS with other Users and particularly other users of the BPPS whether companies or natural persons.
You agree that we may use your Data in a manner reasonably required to operate the BPPS. For example, if you become a User by registering for an event, submitting your Data on a One-on-One partnering platform you agree that your Data can be reproduced, replicated, published, displayed, disseminated, and downloaded and printed for personal use by all other Users of that event, and use of its BPPS. You also agree that we may use your Data for internal recording, analysis, research, product development and for answering your queries.
You agree that we may share your Data with companies performing services on our behalf (such as marketing, IT or delivery services) who will only use your Data to provide that service such as hosting and processing services.
I.5. Data Protection and Security
We maintain appropriate physical, administrative and technical safeguards to protect you against the loss or unauthorized use, alteration or disclosure of, or unauthorized access to, the PD and Data under our control.
Personnel accessing your PD and Data are trained and informed of the importance of maintaining the security and confidentiality of such data.
Other than as described in this Privacy Statement, we will not share personally identifiable information with anyone without your prior permission unless we believe in good faith that such release is reasonably necessary to:
(i) comply with applicable law;
(ii) enforce the terms of any of our agreements; or
(iii) protect the rights, property or safety of INOVA or BIO, our visitors, or others.
I.6. Data Retention
Inova generally retain personal data for so long as it may be relevant to the purposes services.
PD and Data of the User are retained during the use of BPPS, and until the suppression of the User account. PD and Data may however be stored beyond this duration to be transmitted, if needed, to judicial authorities to enable criminal offences investigations.
When PD and Data is stored, the PD and Data will no longer be online but be subject to an anonymization process and kept on a safe and independent medium.
Data may persist in copies made for backup and business continuity purposes for additional time.
I.7. Data Rights
In accordance with French Law, notably the Act N°78-17 of 6 January 1978 on Information Technology, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and the Directive 95/46/EC on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and under the exclusive jurisdiction of French courts.
You may, at any time:
- Gain access to your hosted PD;
- Modify, rectify and erase your hosted PD;
- if justified by legitimate reasons, oppose the use of your PD or PD processing for marketing or unsolicited commercial communications;
- these rights do not apply to data processed for statistical purposes as it is an anonymous and globalized process.
To exercise your rights, please write us at email@example.com with the words “Personal Data Request” in the subject or body of your message, along with an explanation of what data subject right you are seeking to exercise. For your protection, we may take steps to verify identity before responding to your request.
We may periodically use your e-mail or mobile phone number information for service, sales, support, and marketing purposes. We may use your personal information to provide the services you ask for, like delivering customized emails, newsletters, forms, documents, and reports. We may also use personal information for auditing, research, and analysis to run (and improve) the Products. If you wish not to receive such messages, you may simply follow the opt-out procedure specified in such e-mail.
We do not solicit or knowingly collect information from minors under the age of 13, in compliance with the U.S. Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). For more information about COPPA, please visit: http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2010/03/coppa.shtm.
For residents of the EEA, where processing of personal information is based on consent, Inova will not knowingly engage in that processing for users under the age of consent established by applicable data protection law. If we learn that we are engaged in that processing with such users, we will halt such processing and will take reasonable measures to promptly remove applicable information from our records.
I.9. Privacy Rights for Users in California, USA
We do not share information that we collect with third parties for the third party’s direct marketing purposes.
Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to the websites with which the User communicates. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether Users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. Because there currently is no industry standard concerning what, if anything, websites should do when they receive such signals, we currently do not take action in response to these signals. If and when a final standard is established and accepted, we will reassess how to respond to these signals. In some cases, third parties may be able to collect information about a User’s online activities over time and across different websites when he or she uses our BPPS.
I.10. Notification of Changes
I.11. Contacting us