J.P.Morgan: A scheduling nightmare
Organizing all of your company’s meetings during JPM is a very tough job:
- Schedule 200 to 500 meetings
- Find common availabilities between busy attendees
- Juggle limited meeting locations
- Secure and manage your own meeting spaces
- Report on all meetings
Private Scheduler: Smart Scheduling for JPM
Find the best times and locations for your meetings. Private Scheduler enables you to:
- Optimize room management
- Identify common availabilities automatically
- Manage your attendees’ calendars
Save time and let Private Scheduler handle your communications. It features:
- Calendar invites
- Mobile app
- Calendar export
- Automatic emails (scheduling, rescheduling…)
Directory & Availabilities
Discover who is attending JPM. Thanks to our integration with BIO’s free directory for JPM, you can:
- View attendees and your mutual availabilities
- Send meeting requests
Protect your confidential data with our best-in-class security and privacy protection, including:
- Secured environment
- Access control
How the Private Scheduler works
Inova registers your company.
You setup your meeting locations
and attendees’ availabilities.
Easily schedule meetings at
mutually available times.
Private Scheduler handles all
your communications, including
email invitations and
Outlook/Google calendar events.
Quickly reschedule meetings
and optimize room availability.
Private Scheduler notifies
Use the mobile app to keep
up-to-date and refresh your
memory before meetings.
Import your meetings into your
Inova with no data entry and get
started on your follow-ups.
Frequently Asked Question
1) What is the link to the JP Morgan Healthcare Conference?
2) Where does the directory come from?
3) Can I schedule meetings with someone not in the directory?
4) Can I schedule meetings with someone who is not using Private Scheduler?
5) How do you get availabilities for someone not in the directory?
6) Do you provide meeting locations?
7) Do the calendar invitations sent by Private Scheduler work with Outlook? What about Google?
8) I want to use JPM Private. How do I get started?