We're hiring a
As soon as possible
Inova Software accelerates partnering for the future of medicine. Our cloud-based solutions help life science companies manage their biopharma opportunities more efficiently. They find all their partnering information in one place, track their deals and alliances easily and report on their pipeline and activities in seconds. Over 130 life science companies—including 50% of the top 50 pharmaceutical companies and many midsize pharma and innovative biotechs—already use Inova. We are headquartered in Lyon, France, and have offices in New York City, Denver and Tokyo.
In the Product Department, you will join a small team responsible for the development of one of our applications. You will work in an environment favoring agile methods (SCRUM) operating in continuous delivery. As such, you will realize developments, participate in the choice of programming standards, performance optimization. The nature of our market encourages us to be particularly sensitive to issues of quality and safety.
Your main missions will be:
- Design and develop software components according to the specifications given by the product owner,
- Analyze tasks in preparation for sprints,
- Develop and maintain automatic tests,
- Provide a technical support of last level,
- Occasionally you can support the integration ....
- Computer Science degree (Master I and II), software development option,
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position,
- Expert in Java / J2EE, object-oriented design and programming and web architectures Sensitivity to performance issues, scalability, availability, understanding of SAAS issues,
- Knowledge of build/ integration workflows (GIT / JENKINS),
- Experience with a commercial JS application and / or an extensive culture of different areas of IT is a plus,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, professional English mandatory,
- Curious, rigorous, pro-active, strong sense of responsibility are the qualities that will make the difference.
Apply for this position
Please attach your resume and cover letter to this application.