Position: Product Owner
Location: Lyon-Villeurbanne, France
Reporting to: Head of Product Management
Start Date: as soon as possible
Inova provides a cloud-based software and services that help life sciences companies better manage their partnering lifecycle. By using Inova our clients manage their biopharma opportunities more efficiently. They find all their partnering information in one place, track their deals and alliances easily and report on their pipeline and activities in seconds. Over 100 life science companies, including 50% of the top 50 pharmaceutical companies, many midsize pharma, and innovative biotech companies already use Inova.
As the quality of our products is a key asset for Inova, we look for a Product Owner to strengthen our market leadership position and conquer new markets.
What you will do:
To succeed in this position, you will need to understand our customers’ needs, master our technology capacity and drive its evolution to maximize return on investment.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Onsite workshops/brainstorming to further understand the client business processes and fine tune the client configuration.
- Preparing and performing training to ensure our clients knows how to leverage the value of the Inova application
- Configure the Inova application from the workshop decisions
- Collaborate with sales to transform web leads into new clients by demonstrating the Inova application
- Collaborate with sales to answers to request for proposal (RFP)
- Collaborate with product management to contribute to improve the Inova solutions
- Collaborate with marketing to provide business feedback to improve our website
The Customer Success Management department is dedicated to ensuring that Inova’s clients are delighted with the solutions we propose. We want them to be thrilled about using Inova. We don’t only provide them with a CRM, but with a solution that makes their day to day business life easier. By supporting an experienced Customer Success Manager, the Intern will contribute in many ways to achieve these goals.
Desired skills and experience
- Create and maintain the Product backlog,
- Provide the agile development team with vision and direction,
- Write technical specifications, proactively define user stories, evaluate, prioritize feature requests,
- Clearly communicate the business requirements to the team,
- Collect detailed requirements as appropriate from stakeholders and/or customers
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders
- Attend daily stand-up, sprint planning and sprint review meetings with the development team,
- Lead releases,
- Communicate the roadmap in addition to changes risk and impacts to stakeholders in a professional and timely manner,
- Lead QA and work with developers to ensure features are built according to initial requirements, meet quality standards and rollout can be done smoothly,
- As the expert of your product, you will support pre-sales and customer success managers to diagnose situations and find smart solutions to serve hedge case.
Desired skills and experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role,
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving capacity,
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with all kinds of audience, customer oriented,
- Good organizational, leadership, priority and time management skills,
- Excellent listening skills as well as strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills in French and English
- Computer Science or Engineering degree,
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and timelines
We are a young, international company with 50 employees counting 15 different nationalities. We are headquartered in Lyon, France, and operate offices in New York and Tokyo. We are looking for people who like to collaborate and will share our values. We reward transparency, honesty, and humility. We take pride in what we do, and happy customers make us happy. We’re changing the way an industry works and we are doing it with innovative solutions and cutting-edge technologies. If this sounds like an environment you can thrive in, join our team!