We're hiring a
Software Quality Analyst
As soon as possible
Inova provides a cloud-based software and services for biopharma companies to better collaborate today as they develop the medicines of tomorrow. By using Inova our clients manage their partnerships more efficiently. Over 120 life science companies, including 50% of the top 50 pharmaceutical companies and many midsize pharma and innovative biotechs already use Inova.
As a Software Quality Analyst, you will be actively collaborating across functional and development teams to ensure the delivery of high quality & defect-free products, with an automation first approach.
You will analyze business and/or technical requirements to build comprehensive test strategies. You will interact closely with your team members to understand the ongoing projects and technical challenges.
- Define test strategy:
- Analyze feature requirements and define appropriate and thorough test plans, test case matrix, requirements traceability and workflows
- Design, write and execute manual and automated tests for new features (covering logs, API, UI, performance and security tests)
- Produce complex test data that reflects how our clients use the system
- Conduct regression testing of the existing systems
- Review test automation results and identify candidates of test cases to be included in test automation
- Use bug tracking systems to submit detailed bug reports, track and manage defects.
- Work alongside the development team and product management team to resolve all issues as efficiently as possible.
- Work closely with the client support team to address and track cases raised by clients.
- Work with PO to influence the functional design and user experience:
- Provide guidance on the quality impacts of design decisions
- Review specification prior to development, challenge acceptance criteria and define tests plans to ensure clarity and completeness from a QA standpoint
- Guarantee testability of development
- Work with build and release engineers to identify and solve environment issues
- Education level: BS or MS in Computer Science, or similar technical education
- Significant software QA experience
- Spoken & written English
- Specific skills: mastering test plan strategy, strong organizational skill, mastering Agile processes, real motivation for troubleshooting, strong knowledge of Java, Selenium and Cucumber (Gherkin)
- Personal characteristics:
- Details oriented
- Good listener
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team
- ISTQB Certification is a plus