Inova provides a cloud-based software and services for biopharma companies to better collaborate today as they develop the medicines of tomorrow. By using Inova our clients manage their partnerships more efficiently. Over 120 life science companies, including 50% of the top 50 pharmaceutical companies and many midsize pharma and innovative biotechs already use Inova.
We are looking for an innovative and digitally Talent Acquisition Manager to join our fast-growing team to build our talent acquisition and candidate experience and work globally for INOVA SOFTWARE team.
- Play a key role in the development and delivery of the Talent Acquisition strategy and plan for Technology and Consumer Technology and Consumers, demonstrating a solid understanding of business needs and culture to inform candidate 'fit’; interpreting business requirements and challenges and translating them into successful Talent Acquisition strategies to achieve the workforce plan,
- Create an environment in which new and creative thinking is encouraged to optimize the process and emerging technologies are exploited, where possible, to build a forward-thinking function,
- Create an environment in which the skills, knowledge and experience of the team are harnessed to deliver the Talent Acquisition strategy and objectives within Technology and Consumer Technology and Consumers, building robust capacity plans to inform overall workforce plan and timeline to achieve,
- Share knowledge and experience, and actively engage with colleagues, and external sources, to learn and test ways to continuously improve the effectiveness of Talent Acquisition across INOVA SOFTWARE,
- Develop a good understanding of the internal recruitment needs and the strategic business priorities to inform rapid development implementation of plans to deliver against those priorities,
- Lead, develop and support the Talent Acquisition team in building subject matter expertise, professional insights and knowledge of market trends and candidate profiles to inform discussions on strategic resource needs and to underpin nearer term objectives,
- Keep pace with, and contribute to, the Talent Acquisition function and guidance to hiring managers regarding market employment trends, compensation, skills & attributes, target companies, recruitment strategies, interviewing, assessments and sourcing tactics and channels,
- Develop and foster knowledge and understanding of sourcing channels to harness candidates’ skills, knowledge and experience from a range of industries and backgrounds to fit the talent ambitions within INOVA SOFTWARE,
- Monitor, track and report against performance measures for Talent Acquisition effectiveness and use output to inform Talent Acquisition strategy,
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and responsibility through using the Global Talent Acquisition budget effectively,
- Lead and manage the hiring process to ensure a quality assured and consistent experience for candidates and colleagues alike,
- Take steps to continuously improve the candidate and colleague experience and engagement through feedback and adoption of market-leading processes and digital tools, to deliver an excellent candidate experience across the organization,
- Ensure candidate onboarding experience provides a seamless transition from candidate to employee.
Desired skills and experiences
- Demonstrates knowledge and experience of Talent Acquisition processes in a BtoB and International working environment and the ability to use that knowledge and experience effectively to engage stakeholders and candidates,
- Minimum 4 years' progressive experience, including at least 2 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology sector and/or in enterprise software market,
- Able to scope, define and manage change activity within the team and harness knowledge, skills and experience of the team to deliver better outcomes,
- Demonstrates strong communication, engagement and business partnering skills to sustain momentum around the change agenda at a pace without compromising the Talent Sourcing experience for candidates and colleagues,
- Demonstrates knowledge and experience in talent attraction and engagement, strategic sourcing and assessment practices, (e.g. psychometric testing; leadership assessments) and utilizes that knowledge to source, attract and assess talent,
- Able to work effectively within a matrix environment and to flex between detail and strategy,
- Demonstrates the ability to work sensitively, and effectively, within and across diverse teams,
- Recognizes the additional sensitivities which may arise from working within a family business,
- Holds a BSc / BA in business administration, Human Resources or relevant field,
- Mandatory English (native, bilingual or fluent),
- Self-starter, passionate and team-player with a positive attitude
We are a young & international company with 65 employees counting 20 different nationalities. We are headquartered in Lyon, France, with offices in New York and Tokyo. We're looking for people who like to collaborate and will share our values. We reward transparency, honesty and humility. We take pride in what we do and in our customers’ satisfaction. Happy customers make us happy. We’re changing the way an industry works and we’re doing it with innovative solutions and cutting-edge technologies. If this sounds like an environment you can thrive in, join our team!
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please submit your resume and a cover letter.