We're hiring a
Technical Project Manager
As soon as possible
Reporting to Director of Professional Services EU
Inova Software accelerates partnering for the future of medicine. Our cloud-based solutions help life science companies manage their biopharma opportunities more efficiently. They find all their partnering information in one place, track their deals and alliances easily and report on their pipeline and activities in seconds. Over 130 life science companies—including 50% of the top 50 pharmaceutical companies and many midsize pharma and innovative biotechs—already use Inova. We are headquartered in Lyon, France, and have offices in New York City, Denver and Tokyo.
We are seeking an awesome Technical Project Manager to play a key role in ensuring the continued success of our rapidly growing customer base in EU.
Our Project Management team is founded on the core tenet that customers who are successful will sustain and expand their business with us over time. Your job will be to bring this success to life by being responsible for pre go-live activities of midsize and big pharma companies with complex requirements. In this role, you will be working with an Inova project manager helping bridge the gap between business and technology by defining and implementing the best process to move from their legacy system to our platform while ensuring the quality of data is maintained.
- Be part of on-site/online workshops and brainstorming sessions with clients to comprehensively understand and document their business processes and requirements,
- Analyze the client’s legacy system and their business process and map it to our product so the client can leverage the system while maintaining ease of use,
- Define the data migration process,
- Configuring the business intelligence software to align with client requirements,
- Configuration of data migration tools, implementation, and validation of scripts,
- Integration with other client applications,
- Work in close relationship with the technical services team to maintain your level of expertise on the technical tools to efficiently deploy your clients and/or assigned development tasks to the team for any specific client requirements.
- Academic Degree in the field of Computer Science or Technology
- Experience with JSON, XML or HTML and Java Script are a plus
- knowledge of Windows, including command-line actions and admin functions is a plus
- A passion and aptitude for technology and business transformation, in particular, related to the adoption of CRM software
- Self-starter, passionate, and a team-player, with a positive attitude and a hunger to learn
- Fluent in English
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with the flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and timelines
Apply for this position
Please attach your resume and cover letter to this application.