Position: UX/UI Designer
Location: Lyon, France
Reporting to: Head of Product Management
Start Date: As soon as possible
Inova provides cloud-based software and services for biopharma companies to better collaborate today as they develop the medicines of tomorrow. By using Inova our clients manage their partnerships more efficiently. Inova is the #1 biopharma CRM for partnerships. Over 100 life science companies, including 50% of the top 50 pharmaceutical companies, many midsize pharma, and innovative biotech already use Inova.
What you will do:
As a UX/UI designer, you will be responsible for translating user stories into elegant and effective design.
- Make smart user experience proposal to address complex application challenge
- Deliver wireframes, UX flows, mockups, interactive prototypes, design specifications, final assets
- Prepare and present concepts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Design elegant flows and interaction, graphics, icons and user interfaces
- Define and promote design guidelines, UX/UI best practices and standards throughout our products, you own, maintain and enrich the UI component library
- Work with engineering in implementing the user interface
Desired skills and experience
- Full stack design abilities (interaction, usability, graphic design) and a significative experience in a similar role on webapps,
- Excellent graphic design and typography skills : a portfolio of design projects will be required.
- Expertise in both prototyping and UI software such as InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Just in Mind, Photoshop, Sketch is a must,
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with all kinds of audience, curiosity, agility and open mindless, team-player with a positive attitude
- Good organizational and priority management capacity, good oral and written communication skills in Engligh,
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and timelines
We are a young, international company with 50 employees counting 15 different nationalities. We are headquartered in Lyon, France, and operate offices in New York and Tokyo. We are looking for people who like to collaborate and will share our values. We reward transparency, honesty, and humility. We take pride in what we do, and happy customers make us happy. We’re changing the way an industry works and we are doing it with innovative solutions and cutting-edge technologies. If this sounds like an environment you can thrive in, join our team!