We're looking for a
Web Design Developer Intern
As soon as possible
We are looking for a curious and enthusiastic web designer/developer intern to join our marketing team. This internship is for 6 months minimum and is based in Lyon, France.
The intern will assist in reviewing, fixing, and developing Inova marketing and event websites. They will work closely with the Web Designer & Developer and will oversee all aspects of website management as well as design subjects.
What you will do
- Develop and manage our marketing and event websites with WordPress (or another CMS)
- Ensure all web content is optimized, not only for SEO purposes, but to ensure the customer journey is seamless, engaging, and interactive
- Ensure site security; optimize website performance & mobile friendliness
- Manage & update custom themes on WordPress, abiding by the brand visual identity
- Build landing pages for lead generation campaigns
- Help set up tracking tools and capabilities
- Help create custom dashboards to report on marketing KPIs
Desired skills & experience
- Currently pursuing a degree in business, marketing, or IT-related disciplines
- Open and curious, cultivating Beginner’s Mind
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Familiarity with web design tools (Figma, Adobe XD)
- Appetite for design (UX/UI)
- Knowledge of a design tool (Canva) and/or vectorization tool (Adobe Illustrator) is a plus
- Data-driven thinking with knowledge of Analytics tools (Google Analytics ideally)
- Fluent English
Apply for this position
Please attach your resume and cover letter to this application.